Who Are We?
APC Services is a holistic
business consulting, coaching and training firm. We provide hands on performance improvement consulting, high quality instructional design, project management and training delivery of over 50 business courses.
|APC is proud to announce the launching of its new career school, APC Business Institute. We offer classroom and online training in which students learn the skills needed to perform a job in one of these areas:
- Business Leadership Academy: Supervision in an office, production, or service field
- Entrepreneurial Management Academy: Start a small business (services or product)
- International Casino Academy: Be a dealer/supervisor in the hotel/resort industry
- Wellness Coordinator Academy: Start or manage an employee wellness program
- Customer Service Academy: Provide internal/external service excellence in any industry
- Business Administration Academy: Be an administrative specialist, office manager or bookkeeper
A selection of enhanced Specialty Certifications are also offered, as well and customized workplace training.
Our areas of coaching focus on fear management to develop individual self-esteem, team peak performance, and organizational sustainable growth.
APC Services focuses on success and helping you make a turbo L.E.A.P. in your business growth through people, process, and profits. We are here to help business employers achieve extra ordinary levels of economic, environmental, social and personal success.
APC Services offers you a new way to consume management consulting services. This innovative subscription approach honors the business leader's limited time and resources by offering affordable, bite-sized chunks of consulting to generate measurable results on specific issues.
We are a hands-on solutions partner focused on caring for you and your business with...
- Sound strategic business planning
- Employee and leadership development
- Program or project management or oversight
- Powerful coaching tools to increase productivity
- Customized Turbo-fast instructional design
- Programs to balance quality, time, and results
- Affordable and responsive services
- Relief from tough challenges
- Measurable results you can count on
To be the 21st century innovators turning business management consulting on its head with streamlined, affordable, holistic solutions combined with training for on the job transfer, and coaching for action and accountability.
APC Services' mission is to provide cost-effective, high quality business consulting and training services that generate measurable performance results.
Our clients are from across all industries and corporate structures to include private, non-profit, and government organizations.
- U.S. Forest Service
- General Mills, Inc
- Jaynes Construction, Inc.
- New Mexico Workforce Solutions
- New Mexico Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Bocotek, Inc. Endless Technologies
- Hanks House, LLC Custom Cabinetry
- Perennial Toys, LLC Environmentally Conscientious Toys
- Central New Mexico College
- State of NM Taxation and Revenue
- University of New Mexico Continuing Education
- Cardinal Health Pharmaceutical Production Services
- Bill Helmich Associates, Inc.
- Crystal Clear Maintenance, Inc.
- Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation
- Gila River Indian Community
- State of NM Department of Veteran Services
The target Holistic Consulting
client for APC Services is a business employer with 5 to 500 employees.
The target Holistic Coaching
client for APC Services is an organizational leader or professional seeking to increase his or her circle of influence and lead an extraordinary, fearless life.
The target Holistic Training
client for APC Services is any employee or entrepreneur seeking to increase his or her business skills and knowledge. Additionally we provide instructional design and training delivery for colleges and educational or government organizations.
Overview of Services
We serve companies that are in need of business growth and planning services, well-being focused management development, and employee training.
Our services are designed to meet your needs for improving business and people performance while helping you manage your most critical resources of time, budget, and staffing. APC Services are offered at a set-fee rate in 8-week, 12-week, or 16-week segments or request a custom quote.
APC is a woman, minority, and veteran-owned small business. Dr. Darlene Collins (Ph.D.) is the principal consultant and has over 23 years experience spanning leadership development, employee training, Pre-employment skills training with job development, strategic business planning, coaching (executive, team, career) and training program management.
Thank you for visiting our site. Please Register
and browse through our selection of services.